Designed in England and handmade in Canada, every part of the Walkeez Harness is covered in top-quality fleece—even the girth strap! The fleece padding makes the harness straps wide and comfortable for the dog to wear, and also distributes the dog's weight over a wide area to prevent chaffing. Elastic strips on the outside of the girth strap prevent the adjustable sliders from moving once the harness has been fitted on the dog. The result is a superb, snug, and comfortable fit without restricting freedom of movement. The harness design is actually based on the theories of Tellington Touch, and the unique fit is intended to help your dog feel calm and secure. Two clips allow you to put the Walkeez Harness on your dog without having to lift the dog's legs.
The fleece on the girth strap is black to match the webbing, so it's difficult to see in the photos. The rest of the fleece on the harness is one of the colors shown on the left. This harness is machine washable at a low temperature. Do not tumble dry.
The Walkeez Harness comes in seven sizes and is fully adjustable. Click on the Sizing tab on the left for information on how to measure your dog and choose a harness size.
Benefits of Using a Harness
- The harness removes unpleasant pressure on the neck and throat, thus reducing discomfort and adrenaline levels.
- The dog is more balanced because the leash is attached further down the dog's body, making the dog's center of gravity very different.
- The dog's body language is more natural and relaxed, allowing him to be calmer and more sociable around people and other dogs.
- Prevents choking and neck injuries
- Provides freedom of movement