Now you can trial in the rain on Saturday and have dry shoes for Sunday morning! Just insert one of the DryGuy Circulator units in each of your shoes and plug into a standard household outlet. Your shoes will be silently warmed and dried while you sleep.
The DryGuy Circulator was designed to maximize the full potential of portable convection drying. Convection heat dries and warms by drawing cold and moisture from your footwear. The open frame design of the DryGuy Circulator with its large aluminum heat sink brings new state-of-the-art speed and energy efficiency to convection drying. Sandwiching an advanced technology silicone rubber coated heating element between two custom-fitted aluminum plates allows the use of increased wattages with no increase of apparent heat or damaging hot spots in footwear. The system assures that the temperature never exceeds 99°F in the shoe.
- Works for a wide variety of footwear
- Compact, portable, and lightweight
- Packs easily in shoes or boot
- Silently warms in minutes and dries in hours (approx. 6-10 hours)
- Will not damage footwear, liner, or foot bed
- Uses 120V AC household outlet
- Size: 2 units at 2.25"W x 1.5" x 6"L
- Weight: 7 oz.