Each month Clean Run brings a wealth of agility information to your doorstep. The magazine covers everything from
- Training, handling, and problem-solving articles by top agility competitors
- Training exercises for all levels
- Exercises that will fit in your backyard
- Courses and handling analyses
- Nested courses for training
- Discussions of course design by judges
- Interviews with successful agility competitors and trainers
- Class ideas and plans for instructors
- Discussion forum where trainers share ideas for solving training and handling problems
- Building agility equipment
- Changes and news from the various agility organizations
- Performance dog health issues
- Mental preparation for competition
- Puppy training
- Articles and case studies by canine behaviorists
- Agility humor
- Tips for competing in trials
- And lots more!
"For less than $1 a week, Clean Run magazine brings me agility training information from nationally-ranked competitors and instructors, reviews of domestic and international events, trends within the sport, new ideas and hints, and tips and lesson plans that I can do in my own backyard. I can read it from the comfort of my couch, re-read it again and again, refer to it a year later, and even take it with me wherever I go. I can't get this information anywhere else. I won't get it in such a glossy, easy-to-read, beautiful format. I throw away the remains of coffee that costs me nearly $1.50 each day, so I know how much of a value this magazine is to my training! Thanks."
"I am a new subscriber to your magazine and have only been training for one year with my Sheltie. I look forward to receiving your magazine every month and can't wait to read it. Every month some article in the magazine gives me new training ideas or help. I save every single issue and frequently bookmark some pages in them when I need to go back to a specific article."
"Clean Run gets better and better. Lessa and I have been using lots of the "Backyard Dogs" exercises to practice (we have to rent ring space at a local training center) this winter. You don't have to be technically-minded or deadly serious to get lots of useful information and just plain entertainment value from this magazine."
"I am a current subscriber and I love your magazine. It's perfect."
"I think Clean Run is a fabulous magazine. There are a ton of good articles in there, especially for those of us who train at home. It's really a must for any agility enthusiast."
"I first started reading Clean Run in about 1996, and at that time I thought it was so incredible that I ordered a complete set of reprints from the original two years of the publication. Anybody who enjoys this sport can get more out of it if they're a Clean Run reader."
"This magazine is priceless! Every edition has so much in it—lots of training tips and advice and articles. I love it! Thank you."