Doggone Good has been known for their bait bags since they first opened their doors 16 years ago. Their newest Trek & Train bait bag has been updated to include a magnetic closure and is made with 600D "backpack" material. The superior quality and design makes this a bait bag that will last for many dogs to come! This bait bag has loads of versatility whether you're using it for training, a trip to the park or coffee shop, or a day hike.
- Magnetic closure with pull cord lets you open and close with one hand with ease
- Front velcro pocket is 4"W x 3"H; roomy enough to hold various types of clickers, pickup bags, or special bait
- Zipper down one side creates a roomy compartment out of the entire back panel (great for an outing when you need to bring money, credit cards, keys, or pickup bags)
- Grey interior lining allows better visibility of treats
- D-ring on side for attaching leads or training items
- Attaches with a custom-made molded belt clip, but includes belt loops as well if you prefer to thread a belt through.
The Trek & Train bait bag is machine washable (air dry). It is 6"W x 5.5"H x 2"D (open), making it easy to access treats even if you have large hands.