This is an excellent tool for monitoring the temperature in your car or RV while you're at a trial or in a restaurant after the trial. The remote sensor that comes with the WS-9160U-IT Wireless Thermometer accurately measures and sends temperature readings wirelessly to the receiver from up to 330 ft. away. Updates in 4-16 seconds depending on obstructions.
Monitors inside and outside temperatures with minimum and maximum values for both. Displays 12/24 hour time. Extra large digits for easy viewing.
The receiver can be hung up on the wall in your RV, used freestanding, or carried in your pocket. Receiver can be used with up to 2 additional sensors. Low battery icon for both units warns you when the batteries should be changed.
- Model: WS-9160U-IT
- Receiver: 5.86" x .89" x 3.3"
- Sensor: 5.05 " x 1.5" x .83"
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Receiver power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Wireless sensor power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Note: When you receive the product, it is important to set up the wireless units according to the instructions: Put batteries in the sensor first, and then put batteries in the monitor. The sensor and monitor should be placed 5' apart for 15-20 minutes to synch up before the first use. Also, set up the sensor as near to your dog's crates as possible and as far away from any window frames as possible.
As dog owners ourselves, we feel duty-bound to say that whatever method of ventilation or protection against sunlight you use for your dogs when they are in a parked car, there can be no substitute for checking your dog on a regular basis—even if they are in the shade. Do not leave pets unattended in a parked vehicle in direct sunlight even with your windows open.