Transform your cargo area into a spacious, and secure environment for transporting your dogs! When used with a dog barrier at the front of your cargo area, such as our Traffic Guard Universal Dog Barrier, the MIM Safe VarioGate Universal Cargo Barrier allows maximum use of your car's cargo area while creating a safe containment area for your dogs.
With the VarioGate, you can leave your dogs in the vehicle and keep your rear hatch open on a hot day. The doors of the VarioGate lock for your dog's security. When used in conjunction with the Traffic Guard, which keeps the dog from leaving the cargo area and going into the front of your vehicle, you can open your windows as well.
- Secures animals and cargo
- Fits most station wagons and SUVs
- Adjustable height, width, and length as well as the slope of the rear door
- Lockable doors with gas hydraulics
- Made of high-quality powder-coated steel
- Installs easily with included cargo straps
- No modification to vehicle required
- Short and long dividers available as an accessory
- Leash hooks included
- Designed, engineered, and produced by MIM Safe Construction in Sweden
The VarioGate can be adjusted as follows:
- Height: 24.40" to 37.79
- Width: 37.59" to 44.09"
- Length: 32.28" to 51.18"
Important Shipping Notes:
- VarioGates are shipped directly from the distributor in New York via UPS. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices.
- The VarioGate is shipped unassembled.
Clean Run wants you to be happy with your new Variogate. Although we have provided detailed measurements for the Variogate, we realize that sometimes things just don't work out the way you had planned. If you would like to return your Variogate, you must contact Clean Run within 30 days of your receipt of the gate. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs as well as a 20% restocking fee (unless there is a manufacturer's defect). Variogates should be returned to Clean Run directly. We will not be responsible for misdirected packages.