Ruffwear Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction while an integrated stretch gaiter protects legs and locks out dirt and debris.
Key features include:
- Traction is improved with flexible, non-marking, high-mileage outsole
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Moisture and debris stay out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Enhanced visibility with reflective trim
- Fits a wide range of paw sizes
These boots are washable: secure fasteners, wash in cold water, gentle cycle, mild detergent, air dry.
Packaging: Ruffwear Summit Trex dog boots are sold individually.
What size boot does your dog need? Click on the Sizing tab above for instructions on how to measure your dog and choose the appropriate size.
A video on how to measure your dog's feet as well as a pre-printed measuring form are available using the links on the left. Alternatively, you can use the directions below and a blank piece of paper.