Ruffwear Polar Trex Boots are cold weather dog boots designed for warmth, paw protection, and traction on snow and ice.
Key features include:
- Vibram Icetrek ice-specific sole compound with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR-coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays closed in snow
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
These boots are washable: secure fasteners, wash in cold water, gentle cycle, mild detergent, air dry.
Packaging: Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots are sold individually.
What size boot does your dog need? Click on the Sizing tab above for instructions on how to measure your dog and choose the appropriate size.
A video on how to measure your dog's feet as well as a pre-printed measuring form are available using the links on the left. Alternatively, you can use the directions below and a blank piece of paper.
For the best results and maximum performance, tuck the cam buckle webbing strap end into the elastic strap keeper during use. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.