Always the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life! Clean Run gift certificates can be used to purchase products from our website or they can be used in our walk-in store. And, unlike many other store gift certificates, ours don't have an expiration date.
When you select this option from our store, Clean Run will send a paper gift certificate to the recipient via USPS First Class mail (or Air Mail Letter for orders outside the U.S.).
Please be aware that the format of the gift certificate may not match what you see in the photo. We change gift certificate forms throughout the year.
- For/From Personalization: If you do not yet know how you want the gift certificate personalized, you can leave the "for" and "from" options blank. We will mail the certificate without that information filled in.
- Mailing Information (required): If you would rather have the gift certificate mailed directly to you instead of the recipient, then please specify your name and mailing address on the right as the delivery address for the gift certificate.
- Message: You may specify a personalized message (up to 150 characters in length including spaces) for us to include with the gift certificate.
- Quantity: If you want to order more than one gift certificate for the same amount and with the same for/from information and gift message that you have specified (if any), you can change the quantity from 1 to the desired number of certificates.
Important Shipping Note: Gift certificates are shipped free of charge via USPS First Class mail or Air Mail Letter.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- If your order total exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you will need to provide credit card information online or select the Pay Offline Later option and pay the balance by phone or mail. If you have a balance due on the order and you choose to pay offline, your order will not be processed until payment is received.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Clean Run will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed through the Clean Run website.
- Clean Run may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.