Bene-Bac is a palatable, concentrated source of live, naturally occurring digestive microorganisms found in your dog's intestinal tract. It can be used any time a dog experiences stress from changing nutritional or environmental conditions: showing, training, traveling, antibiotic therapy, surgery, etc. The beneficial bacteria help establish and maintain microbial population in the intestinal tract and can help prevent stress-induced diarrhea. A must-have for your agility travel kit.
- Contains FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms
- Concentrated live culture of 7 fat encapsulated microorganisms found in the intestinal tract of dogs
- Guaranteed 20 million colony forming units (CFU) of viable lactic acid producing bacteria per gram\
- Tastes great
Made in the USA.
Packaging: 15cc dial-a-dose oral syringe.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicone dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, Dried L. plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
Guaranteed Total Live (Viable) Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria: 20 million colony forming units per gram. (Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici)
Directions for Use
A source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms for small mammals subjected to changing environment, training, working, transporting, hand feeding, or post-worming.
Turn the dial on the syringe until the lead edge of the dial aligns with the proper dosage mark on the plunger shaft. Uncap syringe and place tip in dog's mouth. Depress plunger until it stops. Wipe syringe tip with paper towel and recap.
- Newborns: 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 g on day 3, 5, and 7 and at weaning. Hand fed orphans increase to 1 g on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food.
- Maintenance: 1 gram for each 10 lbs. of body weight up to 50 lbs. 5 grams for 50 lbs. body weight and over. Administer 1 day prior and 1 day following conditions above.
Store at room temperature.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.