Doggone Good has been known for their bait bags since they first opened their doors. The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is a bait bag designed for serious dog trainers. This is a top-flight piece of gear, with a roomy main compartment and loads of features that make the Rapid Rewards Training Pouch useful for training, hiking, outings, or anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs.
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is made from durable 600D nylon (backpack material). A magnetic opening and gusseted main pocket make it easy to get in and out of the bag quickly and quietly. You can use your arm to close the bag, leaving your hand free for rewarding your dog. It is machine-washable (line dry).
Other features include:
- Magnetic closure with pull cord for quick open/close operation
- Roomy main compartment that's ergonomically shaped, with a grey interior lining for better visibility
- Inside jackpot pocket with Velcro closure (5.5" W x 3.25" H) to store high-value treats or separate any item you want in the main pocket
- Two side pockets that fit clickers, small leads, and more; one of the pockets also has a waste-bag dispenser feature
- Roomy front pocket with Velcro closure
- Zippered side-entry rear compartment that's roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards, and more
- Belt clip and belt loops allow you to choose multiple ways to wear your pouch (belt not included)
- D-ring attachments for attaching gear with carabiners or snaps
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is a mini-pack with loads of versatility that will give you years of service.
Size is 5.75"W x 6.75"H x 2.75"D (open).