The odor-free Free Range Moo Junior Bully Sticks are the thinnest and lightest bully sticks we have. Called steer sticks by some companies, their size makes them perfect for small dogs and puppies. These bully sticks range in length from 5" to 6".
What do the terms Junior, Standard, Select, Supreme, and Monster mean?
These labels have to do with how the bully sticks are sorted. Most companies sort by looks which can sometimes be deceiving because a bully stick can look very big, but actually be very light in weight. So while that bully stick looks big, it won't last as long because it is not very dense. For that reason, Free Raised Pet Products sorts their bully sticks by weight, and not looks. Because Free Range Moo bully sticks are sorted by weight, you get exactly what you pay for. The size order from lightest to heaviest is Junior, Standard, Select, Supreme, and then Monster. So while each bully stick will be unique in shape, diameter, and length, the density and weight of the sticks in each size category will be consistent.
What makes Free Range Moo bully sticks different than other bully sticks?
- They are made from Argentina Pampus Angus cattle that have been humanely raised in pastures where nature provides the perfect diet.
- The traceable cattle are raised on ecologically responsible family ranches and are always grass-fed and pasture-finished. The result is beef that is higher in omega-3 fatty acids, beta carotene, and CLA, but is lower in fat.
- There are no hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or animal by-products added to the cattle's diet.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or harsh chemicals such as bleach and formaldehyde are used in the processing of the product.
- The bully sticks are dried rather than smoked. Because of this preparation process, they are virtually odor-free.
- USDA certified and inspected; FDA inspected and tested.
Packaging: Free Range Moo Junior Bully Sticks come in a package of 4 for the price shown.
Note: Although bully sticks will keep for a long time when stored in a cool, dry place, if you're buying a large number and plan to store them for a long period of time, we recommend that you freeze them.
Ingredients: Bull Pizzle.
|Crude Protein||80% min|
|Crude Fat||1% min|
|Crude Fiber||1% max|
|Crude Ash||2% max|