Free Range Moo Odor-free Supreme Bully Sticks are consistently high-quality, very large bully sticks that are 2 times heavier than the Free Range Moo Supreme Bully Sticks. Please note that these bully sticks range in length from 11" to 12".
What makes Free Range Moo bully sticks different than other bully sticks?
- They are made from Argentina Pampus Angus cattle that have been humanely raised in pastures where nature provides the perfect diet.
- The traceable cattle are raised on ecologically responsible family ranches and are always grass-fed and pasture-finished. The result is beef that is higher in omega-3 fatty acids, beta carotene, and CLA, but is lower in fat.
- There are no hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or animal by-products added to the cattle's diet.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or harsh chemicals such as bleach and formaldehyde are used in the processing of the product.
- The bully sticks are dried rather than smoked. Because of this preparation process, they are virtually odor-free.
- Free Range Moo bully sticks are always sorted by weight so that you always get what you pay for.
- USDA certified and inspected; FDA inspected and tested.
What do the terms Standard, Supreme, and Monster mean? These labels have to do with how the bully sticks are sorted. Most companies sort by looks which can sometimes be deceiving because a bully stick can look very big, but actually be very light in weight. So while that bully stick looks big, it won't last as long because it is not very dense. For that reason, Free Raised Pet Products sorts their bully sticks by weight, and not looks. Because Free Range Moo bully sticks are sorted by weight, you get exactly what you pay for. The size order from lightest to heaviest is Standard, Supreme, and then Monster, which are the heaviest bully sticks. So each Free Range Moo bully stick will be unique in shape, diameter, and length, but the density and weight of the sticks in each category will be consistent.
Note: Although bully sticks will keep for a long time when stored in a cool, dry place, if you're buying a large number and plan to store them for a long period of time, we recommend that you freeze them.
Ingredients: Bull Pizzle.