Sloggers are the go-anywhere, do-anything, compliment-getting shoe just for you. They are stylish, fashionable, waterproof, and extremely COMFORTABLE! Easy-on and easy clean-up, they are sure to become your "go-to" outdoor shoe.
These shoes feature "All-Day-Comfort" insoles and the company's signature deep lug tread for great comfort and excellent traction. You'll love the slip-on convenience, too—just leave your Sloggers by the back door or in the trunk of the car and you're ready to go outside at a moment's notice. You also don't have to fear what you're stepping in because these shoes just hose off clean!
Great for walking agility courses in the dew or pottying dogs in the wee hours of the morning or night. Sloggers are also perfect for groomers, vet techs, gardeners, horse lovers, and more!
Sloggers are made in the USA from 100% recyclable material and the soles can contain up to 50% recycled material.
Note: Sloggers come in whole sizes only. However, they come with a FREE pair of the Sloggers-exclusive "Half-Sizer" insoles ($4.95 value) that make any pair of Sloggers one half size smaller. For example, if you are a size 8.5, you need to order a size 9 and you will use the Half-Sizer insoles included with the shoes to make them an 8.5. The Half-Sizer insoles are perfect for in between sizes or just to tighten the fit a little bit. All you do is cut along the dotted line for your shoe size and place it UNDER the All-Day-Comfort insole. Not only does it tighten the fit a bit, but it also provides a little extra cushion.
What size shoe do you need? Click on the Sizing tab above for instructions on how to measure and choose the appropriate size.
Sloggers Quick Sizing Tips
Use this quick sizing guide to choose your perfect fit.
- If your feet are a medium width: Sloggers will run true to size. If you are a half size you need to order up one size. For example, if you are a size 7, order a size 7. If you are a size 7.5, order a size 8 and use the Half-Sizer insoles.
- If your feet are a wide width: Order up a half size. For example, if you are a size 8.5, order a size 9. If you are a size 8, order a size 9 and use the Half-Sizer insoles.
- If your feet are a narrow width: Sloggers will run true to size. If you are a half size you need to order up one size. Either way you will need to use the Half-Sizer insoles. For example, if you are a size 9, order a size 9 and use the Half-Sizer insoles. If you are a size 9.5, order a size 10 and use the Half-Sizer insoles. Either way the company suggests that you use a pair of socks to reduce slipping.
Trying On Your New Shoes
Please use common sense when trying on the shoes to check for proper fit; wear socks and wear the shoes only indoors. Here are some things to consider to make sure you have selected the proper size:
- Feet can change shape and size during the day and under different conditions. Therefore, we recommend that you try on your new shoes when your feet are their largest, at the end of the day or after exercise.
- When shoes contact the ground during walking or running, your feet get longer. You need to allow approximately 3/8" to 1/2" between your longest toe and the end of the shoe.
- Be sure to wear the socks that you plan on wearing when you are using your new shoes.
If the Shoes Don't Fit
If you are not happy with the shoes or the shoes do not fit, we will happily accept a return or exchange within 30 days after purchase. The shoes must be in as-new condition and in the original box. For complete instructions on how to make a return or exchange, see our Return & Replacement Policy.
If you live in the U.S. and you are exchanging the shoes for a different style or size, Clean Run will ship you a replacement pair of shoes free of charge. The customer is responsible for postage to return the original pair of shoes to Clean Run.