Whether you have a dog that is motivated by chasing a lure on a pole and you want to use that to your advantage in training, or you need a way to exercise your dog physically and mentally, the Flirt Pole is the top-of-the-line choice for quality and durability.
The Flirt Pole is made in the USA using components tested for durability, strength, and safety while maintaining the goal of keeping the pole as light as possible (the Flirt Pole with the included lure weighs less than 1 lb.).
Here are some of the other features that make the Flirt Pole V2 the best:
- Uses bungee cord to prevent "whiplash" when the dog catches the lure
- Tough enough to be used with dogs of any size (the owner of the company developed it to use with his two pitbulls)
- Allows you to easily change lures without the use of fasteners that can injure your dog's mouth
- Has a soft, non-slip grip and wrist strap for easy handling
- Available in a smaller size for people who have smaller spaces to work in
- 1-year No Risk Guarantee from the manufacturer (return it to the manufacturer for any reason within one year of purchasing for a full refund, including shipping costs)
The Regular size flirt pole has a 36"-long pole section and a 52" cord. The lure has a loop at one end, a 4 strand braided mid-section, large tassels, and an overall length of about 12". The lure is available in two color combinations, each with or without a squeaker sewn into a tassel.
You can easily attach any toy with a handle to the Flirt Pole in place of the fleece tug. For example, we attached Bestie's Bunny Squeaker Tug to the pole to interest a dog that doesn't normally place with toys.
Important Shipping Notes: The Flirt Pole is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Florida via USPS Prority Mail. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Please also note that this item is excluded from any storewide free shipping offers.