Ke-hu toys are designed and handmade in Finland and have many interesting elements that are intended to attract your dog as well as delightful color schemes for the human member of the team! Ke-hu means praise in Finnish and Ke-hu's slogan is: Every dog earns a Ke-hu—every dog earns praise after training or competition, or just for fun. Clean Run is the exclusive USA distributor of Ke-hu toys.
The Ke-hu Power is designed for chase and catch play, and is perfect for puppies and dogs that are difficult to motivate. This toy has lots of features and is designed so that it's exciting for the dog and gives him many places to get a good bite.
- The 5/8"-wide webbing incorporates rubber stitching so it's easy to maintain your grip and you won't lose control of the toy.
- The bungee section creates exciting resistance.
- The flashy and bright faux fur section that covers the nylon is designed to catch the dog's attention and also be very "bitable."
- The JW Hol-ee Football on the end is a squishy, stretchy rubber ball. Teething puppies love this toy, plus it can be stuffed with treats.
- The faux fur "tail" on the end gives your dog something else to grab during the chase.
Assorted colors combinations. You choose the size; please allow us to choose the colors for you.
2.5" wide at center
3" wide at center
|Faux fur tail
Note: Please note that Ke-hu toys are designed for active play between dog and handler. They are not designed for chewing. When playtime is over, move the Ke-hu out of your dog’s reach
You can wash your Ke-hu toy in a washing machine in water that is less than 86°. Line dry.