Keep your vehicle windows rolled down without worry while your dog is in the car, and keep strangers' hands out of the vehicle!
BreezeGuards are custom-made flat, black-powdered-coated, welded steel screens with 1/2" openings that quickly and easily fit into the windows of your vehicle. BreezeGuards are inserted into a window from the inside of your vehicle so that you can still put the windows up or down. This allows you to leave your windows open to create a cross breeze in the vehicle without your dog being able to escape.
BreezeGuards are sold in sets of 2 for either the front or back door windows of your vehicle. To see how the BreezeGuards are secured in your windows, we suggested watching the installation video.
The screens are custom made for your vehicle in Woodinville, WA.
- Customized for your vehicle
- Made from tough materials to last
- Hand-fabricated in the USA
- Windows can still be rolled up and down
- Sold in sets of 2 for the price shown
- Price includes FREE USA shipping
Caution: As dog owners ourselves, we feel duty-bound to say that whatever method of ventilation or protection against sunlight you use for your dogs when they are in a parked card, there can be no substitute for checking your dog on a regular basis—even if they are in the shade. Do not leave pets unattended in a parked vehicle in direct sunlight even with your windows open. In addition, if you are using the BreezeGuards in a moving vehicle, we strongly recommend that all dogs be secured in crates or car harnesses for their safety and yours.
Important Shipping Notes:
- BreezeGuards are shipped within the continental USA for a flat rate of $36, which is included in the displayed price of the item.
- BreezeGuards are shipped directly from the manufacturer in Washington via UPS Ground. Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices.