The D-Town 4-Pocket Hooded Training Sweatshirt was created to fill the gap between utilitarian dog training vests and everyday activewear. Its 4-pocket design allows you to store both personal and dog training items. With a heavier-weight fabric than the D-Town 5-Pocket Utility Dog Training Sweatshirt, this hoodie is perfect for cool weather. Unlike the 5-Pocket crew, this sweatshirt is not form-fitting, so there's plenty of room for layering clothing.
The D-Town 4-Pocket Hooded Training Sweatshirt is super soft and comfortable. It's designed for durability, style, full range of movement, and function—perfect for everyday life with your dog and sport-specific training.
- Large front pocket with protective nylon lining that can be accessed from either side
- Large back pocket with protective nylon lining that can be accessed from either side (easily accommodate tugs, leashes, harnesses, and more)
- Left and right front zipper pockets (7"W x 5"H) for secure storage of personal items (easily accommodates large iPhone or Galaxy phones)
- Nylon-lined hood with drawstrings for comfort and warmth
- Thumb holes in wrist cuffs
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester
Care: Machine washable. Line dry or tumble dry; if you tumble dry, the sweatshirt will shrink slightly.
What size sweatshirt do you need? Click on the Sizing tab for instructions on how to choose the appropriate size.
Note: These are unisex sweatshirts and have a relaxed fit; they are not form-fitting like the D-Town 5-Pocket Crew Sweatshirt.
||Chest (1" below
|Neck Seam to