Length: 112 pages
Release Date: September 2003
One of most popular magazine issues that Clean Run has ever published is now available in PDF format! This 112-page special issue of Clean Run magazine is all about weaving!
Featuring articles on
- turning a "solid" weave pole performance into something extraordinary
- Choosing a weave pole training method and the equipment
- Teaching weaves using channels and guides
- Teaching weaves using the Weave-A-Matic
- Teaching weaves using offset poles
- Teaching weaves using the weave pole dance method
- Teaching weaves using a combination of slanted poles and channels
- Class plans and homework for teaching students to weave
- Troubleshooting weave pole entries 2x2
- Dealing with 10th pole pop-out problems
- Proofing your weave pole performance
- Exercises to develop skills you need to manage difficult entries and changes of side before and after the weave poles
- Illustrated guide of weave pole terminology
- A veterinarian's look at how weaving impacts the dog's body
- A training game that features weave poles
- And more!
This E-Book in only available as a PDF file. A PDF file can be read with Adobe Reader on your computer or laptop, and can also be transferred to various reading devices from your computer.
Please note that you must have an account in the Clean Run store to purchase and access the download. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one when you check out. Once you have completed checkout, you can get your E-Book by going to your account download page, https://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=access.download.