CoolAid Animal and Recovery has teamed with Coolcore, a material innovator and the world leader in proprietary thermo-regulating fabrics. Coolcore fabric formulations have earned the prestigious "Innovative Technology" recognition from the Hohenstein Institute, a first for a U.S. company—and they are the only company in the world to be awarded this recognition for "Cooling Power." The patented Coolcore fabrics provide a cooling solution that does not rely on chemicals (such as xylitol), phase-change technologies, polymer crystal treatments or other additives. Since Coolcore is chemical-free, the cooling performance never washes out or degrades over time.
It's easy to cool off with this cooling towel made just for you (though it will work for your dog as well if you want to share). The process is simple: just wet the towel, wring it out, and shake it! Any temperature of water will start the cooling process, so if you have a leftover bottle of warm water in your vehicle, use it! The CoolAid Cooling Towel can lower surface temperature by up to 30% and will wick sweat away from your body!
The Coolaid Cooling Towel is 24" x 36".
- Award-winning chemical-free cooling technology
- Up to 30% cooler than surface temperature
- Provides wicking to move sweat away from the body
- Moisture transportation to accelerates drying
- Regulated evaporation for a consistent cooling effect
- Cooling effect lasts the lifetime of the product
- Any temperature of water will start the cooling process
- 100% machine washable