There's no need to wet down your dog when you're using the Easidri High Performance Cooling Coat!
Super absorbent, the Easidri Cooling Coat holds its cooling moisture. The fabric has a unique cell structure which slowly releases its moisture, cooling your dog for hours as the water slowly evaporates. Before use, soak the coat in cold water and then wring it out, leaving the coat slightly damp. Place the coat on your dog, fasten using the chest and girth Velcro straps, and you're ready to go!
We have included infrared photos to show how well the coat works. The first pair of photos was taken outside before the two dogs were exercised. The next photo was taken after the dogs had been exercised. The EasiDri coat was put on the dog and another photo was taken 1 minute later. The dog on the left was the one wearing the coat, and the dog on the right is the control dog who is cooling down naturally. Another photo was taken every minute. By the 5-minute mark, the dog wearing the EasiDri Coat was cooler than she was in the first photo. The control dog didn't start cooling down for 8 minutes. We also suggest watching the included video.
The coat comes with a handy storage bag so it's always ready for use. Machine washable,
The Easidri High Performance Cooling Coat comes in 6 sizes; the extra wide sizes have longer chest and stomach straps.
What size coat does your dog need? Click on the Sizing tab above for instructions on how to measure your dog and choose the appropriate size.
How to Measure Your Dog: Be sure that your dog is standing squarely, with head up, and is looking straight ahead. Following the contour of the dog's back closely, measure from the base of his neck (the point where the neck joins the body) to the base of his tail (the point where the tail joins the body). Then measure around the dog’s rib cage directly behind his front legs and over the withers.
The Velcro straps of the coat are adjustable, and the girth strap will fit a range of sizes. The extra wide sizes have longer chest and stomach straps. The maximum girth each size of coat will fit is listed in the table below.
If you need help with sizing, please contact customer service.
|Extra Small Wide
1. Before use, soak thoroughly in cold water & wring out leaving the coat slightly damp.
2. Place the coat on your dog and fasten using the chest & stomach straps (do not over tighten).
3. If the coat dries out during prolonged use, rehydrate by following step 1.
4. After every use, rinse thoroughly in a weak solution of household disinfectant (not bleach).
5. If the coat becomes soiled, machine wash with a household laundry detergent (bio or non bio) at 30°C (86°F). Do not use fabric softener.
6. Do not tumble dry or allow to dry out. Wring out until slightly damp and store in this resealable bag when you have followed steps 4 or 5 above.