40% lighter than wood and more durable!
There's no faster and easier way to replace your current A-frame surface (or to create a surface for a new A-frame that you're building) than with Max 200's complete contact replacement surfaces. These pre-cut panels come fully rubberized in your choice of colors and are ideal for replacing plywood. The panels are made from Alumaskin, a 1/8"-thick aluminum composite made from 2 sheets of 4mm aluminum that are laminated to each side of a polyethylene core.
This rubber surfacing conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, UKI, and USDAA regulations. The rubber is very stable in all kinds of weather, and there is no shedding of granules. In fact, the granules are bound together so well that you can clean the surface by scrubbing it with a brush or power washing it.
When you purchase A-frame Rubberized Panels, you get modular panels that are ready to mount. All you need to do is attach the panels to your existing framework with the supplied self-tapping screws. You'll also receive extra rubber granules that you can use to cover the screw heads when you're done.
- These replacement surfaces are designed for standard A-frame ramps that are 36" wide and 9' long, but please carefully measure the length and width of the structural framework for your A-frame ramps before ordering so that we can cut the panels to fit your A-frame if necessary. There is no extra charge for trimming.
- For a 2-piece A-frame structure, you will get 2 modular panels that are 3' wide and 9' long. Each panel weighs approximately 65 lbs.
- For a 4-piece A-frame structure, you will get 4 modular panels that are 3' wide and 54" long, so the contact surface will be 9' long when installed on your frame. Each panel weighs 32.5 lbs. The panels are made to meet where the framework splits at 54". If your framework splits at a different point, please indicate the measurement at which it splits.
- The panels can be made with or without rubber slats.
- The contact zones will be made from yellow rubber pellets.
Note: The rubber surface on these panels is made using only premium TPV rubber granules which are specifically designed for use as indoor and outdoor sports and play surfaces where safety, slip-resistance, flexibility underfoot, color-fastness, and UV-resiliency are critical. Not only does the color last for longer, but the granules do not harden over time because of the innovative technology used in the manufacturing process to ensure material stability. Plus they’re rigorously tested to meet internationally accepted standards. So don’t settle for EPDM alternatives or TPV imposters.
Important Shipping Notes: A-frame Rubberized Panels are shipped directly from the manufacturer in New York via a freight company. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.