Buying a kit with rubber granules, binder, etc. is the least expensive method of adding a rubber surface to your table or contacts, but it is a messy, stinky, and exacting process; if the temperature and humidity aren't just right, then the rubber doesn't cure correctly. So if you don't feel like making your own surface out of rubber granules, you can purchase Max 200 pre-made rubbers surfaces, called rubber skins, that are ready to apply to your existing wood, aluminum, or fiberglass equipment.
This rubber surfacing conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, UKI, and USDAA regulations. The rubber is very stable in all kinds of weather, and there is no shedding of granules. In fact, the granules are bound together so well that you can clean the surface by scrubbing it with a brush or power washing it.
- These rubber skins surfaces are designed for standard A-frame ramps that are 36" wide and 9' long.
- You will get 4 rubber skins: 2 color skins that are 3' wide and 66" long, and 2 yellow skins for the contacts that are 3' wide and 42" long.
- These skins will add approximately 80 lbs. to your A-frame
- The skins can be made with or without rubber slats.
- The contact zones will be made from yellow rubber pellets.
Note: These skins are made using only premium TPV rubber granules which are specifically designed for use as indoor and outdoor sports and play surfaces where safety, slip-resistance, flexibility underfoot, color-fastness, and UV-resiliency are critical. Not only does the color last for longer, but the granules do not harden over time because of the innovative technology used in the manufacturing process to ensure material stability. Plus they’re rigorously tested to meet internationally accepted standards. So don’t settle for EPDM alternatives or TPV imposters.
Important Shipping Notes: A-frame Rubber Skins are shipped directly from the manufacturer in New York via UPS. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.