Triple jumps have been a challenge for years. They are expensive, hard to handle, and often heavy. Now there is an alternative. The Clip and Go Add-On AKC Triple Jump Kit is designed to be an affordable way to turn almost any PVC, wood, or metal jump you own into a competition-legal AKC triple jump.
With the kit, you receive two side panels. The side panels are the uprights for the front and middle bar of the triple you're building. Your existing single jump acts as the uprights for the back bar of the triple jump. Simply set the side panels behind your single jump; there are position tabs on each side panel that you allow for quick and easy setup. Then all you need to complete your AKC triple jump is three matching jump bars.
- Made from UV-stabilized polypropylene
- Works with most PVC, wood, and metal single jumps
- Clearly marked jump heights molded into the plastic
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Guaranteed not to break
- Some assembly is required before you use the jump for the first time; the jump cups must be screwed into the side panels (screws and nuts are included) and the support foot inserted into each panel.
- Jump bars and single jump not included.
- The support feet on your single jump cannot be longer than 9.5" to use the kit.
SHIPPING NOTE: This item must be shipped via UPS Ground service, which is only available in the continental US. This item cannot be sent to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, or FPO addresses, and it cannot be shipped to Canadian or overseas addresses.