Amanda Nelson and Brenna Fender take handlers through the basics of distance work, teaching important skills and techniques needed for success. Plus, handlers will learn how to handle three common agility sequences—pinwheels, serpentines, and straight lines—at distances of 15 feet or more. By the end of the course, students will be able to run a short agility course made up of these sequences, using their new distance handling skills.
You can start this self-study course whenever you like. It includes 7 lessons that you can complete at your own pace. There are no fixed deadlines or due dates.
What is included with your purchase?
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- No expiring content—you can go back any time to read and watch lessons. There is no time limit.
- It's strongly recommended that students watch the on-demand Just One More Step webinar (must be purchased separately).
- Treats and toys
- 4 cones
- 8-10 hoops or jumps (or a combination of both): Students with fewer than the required number of hoops or jumps can substitute other obstacles or do a shortened version of the final course sequence if necessary. You can do most of the exercises without this much equipment, and the instructors will help you modify the exercises as necessary to work with the equipment that you do have.
- 40 x 40 feet training area is ideal, but many exercises can be done with less. The instructors will modify exercises and sequences for Premier students as much as possible to fit in the available space.
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.