First Day of Course: Whenever you choose!
Course Length: 6 lessons that you can complete at your own pace. There are no fixed deadlines or due dates.
The blind cross has become an important handling tool. But, as with any agility skill, there is more to learn to have Brilliant Blinds than just the mechanics of the handling maneuver.
The material in this course will help you and your dog achieve accurate and proficient blind crosses, including:
- How to train and use a blind cross
- Proofing to make sure your dog knows when you're blind crossing (and when you’re not)
- How to analyze course maps to identify blind crosses
- How to break out pieces from a full-size course for practice in your yard
- Small space drills to work on blind crosses
- Comparing types of side changes for practical application and line efficiency
- How to identify the correct handler line for optimal performance
- Bonus materials to perfect your blind cross training and proofing
What is included with your purchase?
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content; after the course ends, you won't be able to ask questions, but the content is still available to you
Your dog should be old enough to jump. (Lesson 1 can be used for young dogs who are not jumping yet but are working on foundation skills, but don't proceed to the other lessons until the dog is jumping.)
Equipment and space needed
- The small space drills require 2-4 jumps. The larger setups and course work also include weave poles and a dogwalk but those obstacles are not mandatory for the training.
- 40' x 40' minimum for the small space drills
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.