Go to Place Training: The Cato Board was designed specifically for "go to place" training. Place training is incredibly effective because it provides an objective for your dog: go to your place, keep all four paws on this board, and don't get off until you get permission. You can use place training to stop negative behaviors; for example, teach your dog to go to his place when the doorbell rings instead of barking, or when you're eating dinner so that he doesn't beg.
Agility Training: You can use the Cato Board to teach sends; use multiple Cato Boards to teach your dog to respond to physical and/or verbal direction cues.
Fitness Training: The Cato Board can also be used as a platform for fitness training exercises
The Cato Board Turf Surface is suitable for indoor/outdoor use. The turf stays cool even in direct sunlight, and provides excellent traction in all conditions. The Cato Board holds a 200 lb. human with minimal flexing, so it's easily strong enough for the largest dog. It weighs 6.5 lbs. and is 16"W x 24"L x 3.5"H. The boards stack easily for transportation and storage.
- High-traction turf surface that is safe and comfortable for dogs—the turf stays cool even in direct sunlight
- No tip design—even the most rambunctious dogs won't cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side
- High-grip rubber feet so that it does not slide on hard, smooth surfaces like wood, linoleum, or tile
- Ultra-stable even on irregular terrain
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Incredibly durable—will not crack or chip
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- Made in the USA
Important Shipping Note: The Cato Board is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Wisconsin via Fedex Ground. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.