From the maker of the extremely popular Cato Board Training Platforms comes the Cato Plank!
The Cato Plank is a great tool for a variety of training and development applications. When used as a training platform, the 12" x 36" size is especially useful for teaching clean fronts, crisp downs, etc.
The Cato Plank is also designed to be used with the optional Cato Tilt Stand, which transforms the Cato Plank from a stationary platform into a multi-function training tool:
- Turn the Cato Plank into a multi-height teeter that has settings for 2", 5", and 10" heights. These height gradations allow you to train your dog to enjoy making a board move.
- Turn the Cato Plank into a freestanding incline board. The steepness of the incline can be adjusted using the settings on the Tilt Stand. For a steeper incline, the Tilt Stand can be placed on additional Cato Planks or Cato Boards.
- 12"W x 36"L x 3.5"H and weighs 9.6 lbs
- Made from HDPE that has been specially formulated for strength and stiffness; incredibly durable—will not crack or chip
- Surface is Bidirectional nonslip rubber
- 12 high-grip rubber feet so that it does not slide on hard, smooth surfaces like wood, linoleum, or tile
- Ultra-stable even on irregular terrain
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage
- Made in the USA
Note: Some initial assembly is required. Please see our Quickstart Video!
Important Shipping Note: The Cato Plank and Tilt Stand are shipped directly from the manufacturer in Wisconsin via Fedex Ground. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.