Length: 100 pages
Release Date: May 2007
This special collector's issue of Clean Run magazine is all about motivation, drive, and self-control. It features articles on
- Transferring the value of your dog's favorite reinforcements to his agility performance.
- Creating the perfect balance of motivation and control.
- Getting your dog to play with you without toys or food.
- The science behind motivation and drive.
- Important motivation dos and don'ts.
- Training dogs to work happily through "mistakes."
- Gaining focus and control without losing speed or drive.
- Training your dog to choose the correct behavior even in stimulating situations.
- Why speed is a skill that can be taught like any other skill.
- Start-line techniques for achieving maximum speed and focus.
- Motivating dogs by driving them from behind.
- Fun and useful games for developing attention, motivation, and self-control.
- Does a dog's breed may play a part in what he finds motivating?
This E-Book in only available as a PDF file. A PDF file can be read with Adobe Reader on your computer or laptop, and can also be transferred to various reading devices from your computer.
Please note that you must have an account in the Clean Run store to purchase and access the download. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one when you check out. Once you have completed checkout, you can get your E-Book by going to your account download page, https://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=access.download.