Due to the popularity of Clip & Go contact obstacles, please allow approximately 14-16 weeks for delivery (16-18 weeks for custom colors).
The A-frame up contact is the most severe impact our dogs experience on an agility course. Imagine the benefit to your dog if you could reduce that impact!
The Clip and Go Cushioned A-frame has a 5/8"-thick layer of energy-absorbing foam under the entire running surface, which creates cushioning to reduce impact—the faster your dog, the greater the benefit. In a simple drop test (watch the video), we measured a 25% reduction in G-force at impact with the cushioned A-frame surface vs. the same surface covered with just a layer of rubber.
Like all Clip and Go products, the A-frame is engineered for safety and ease of use, and designed to perform just as well outdoors as indoors.
Note: A small amount of assembly is required.
- All aluminum frame construction to reduce weight and maintenance.
- Ramps are made of aluminum composite panels with 5/8"-thick layer of energy-absorbing foam plus rubber surface.
- Wet-pour UV-stable rubber surface (1/8" to 1/4" thick) provides maximum traction and conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, UKI, and USDAA regulations.
- Adjustable height (lowest height possible is 4 feet when using optional wheels).
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-use height-changing hardware.
- Works indoors and outdoors on any surface.
Optional Wheel Assembly
The Clip and Go A-frame is available with an optional wheel assembly.
- Large wheels (6" diameter, 2" wide) make the A-frame a cinch to move on any surface,outdoors or indoors.
- Super simple to use: Just step on the lever on each side to put the wheels down, roll the A-frame to its new location, then pull the lever up on each side to put the wheels up.
Note: These wheels are designed to work only with this A-frame; they cannot be purchased separately.
A-frame Technical Specifications
- Panel size: 3' wide x 9' long
- Contact zones: 42"
- Weight per side (no wheels): 99 lbs. (foam adds approx. 13 lbs. to each panel)
- Weight per side with wheel assembly: 128 lbs.
- Pre-set apex heights: 5'0", 5'3", 5'6"
Important Shipping Notes
- The Clip and Go Cushioned A-frame is shipped via freight directly from the manufacturer in Michigan. The A-frame arrives on a single pallet that measures 112" x 42" x 13" and weighs 335 lbs.
- Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run warehouse.
- If you are having the A-frame shipped to a residential address, the delivery charge is higher because the freight company charges more for a residential delivery. If your A-frame is shipped to a commercial address or to the freight company's terminal nearest you, the delivery charge is lower. Commercial addresses are those defined by the freight company as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address.
- If you choose the residential or commercial delivery option, please supply us with a daytime phone number so that the freight company can contact you; someone must be present for the scheduled delivery of the A-frame. When your A-frame is shipped, you will be emailed a phone number to call to find out when the A-frame is scheduled for delivery. We recommend that you have 2 able-bodied people on hand to assist in unloading.
- If you have a way to pick up your A-frame at the Clip & Go facility in Fenton, Michigan, there is no shipping charge.
- If you live in Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas, please email Clip and Go directly for a shipping quote to your location.
Purple (RH21) and blue (RH20) are the standard colors available for the seesaw. If you wish to have your A-frame rubberized in one of the other colors shown below, there is an additional $100 charge.
We strongly recommend (and many organizations require) that the contact zones be bright yellow and the remainder of the obstacle be a single color that contrasts well with bright yellow. For larger versions of these photos, click here.