Our second Conference Unleashed was held on November 5-7, 2021. We discussed everything from using Control Unleashed games for behavior modification to applying CU in sport-specific training as well as using the techniques with species other than dogs. Whether you're a behavior geek, a dog trainer, a pet professional, a dog sport enthusiast, a CU instructor or fan who wants to learn the newest CU games and applications, or an individual who wants to provide the best possible life for their dog and needs practical ideas for managing him, you'll find lots of valuable information in these presentations.
Presenters include: Leslie McDevitt, LinLin Cao, Julie Daniels, Dr. Laura Donaldson, Eva Bertilsson, Emelie Johnson Vegh, Sarah Owings, Hannah Branigan, Jen Digate, Meaghan Cassell, MaryKay Hasseman, Laurie C. Williams, Tamar Paltin Mayer, Tiffany Baker, Victoria Kander, Melissa Millet, Angie Madden, Megan Wallace, Nikki Bowling, Adam Skandarani, Merissa Kreidler, Beth Brown, Rachel Forday, and Kimberly Palermo.
What's included with your purchase?
- Over 38 hours of recorded presentations and Q&A sessions
- Access on mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.
To watch the recorded presentations or live Q&A sessions in our conference classroom, you will need:
- High-speed internet: Watching the recorded presentations will take less bandwidth than watching the live Q&As because the video playback will be buffered as necessary. If you are unsure whether your internet speed is sufficient to watch the recorded videos, you can test it out by joining the free class in the Clean Run Learning Center. The class focuses on agility training, but there are a number of videos you can test out in that classroom, and you can also get a feel for our online classroom. You will be asked to register when you click the link.
- An up-to-date web browser: Please make sure you are using the latest version (or the one before that) of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge. You can check your browser version here: https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- An up-to-date operating system: Please make sure you are using the latest version (or the one before that) of Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS, or Android.
Will there be refunds if there are internet issues or other techological glitches?
No refunds will be issued. Although we are taking all precautions to avoid technological/internet challenges, there may be situations that happen that are outside of our control. There is an inherent risk in presenting live from locations all over the world, and there is the possibility of any number of disruptions or problems, especially with the increased demands on the internet during this pandemic. It may be possible that you are unable to watch some or all of the live sessions. By registering for this event, you acknowledge this risk, and waive any claim of a refund.
If, however, you experience a problem, ALL sessions will be available on-demand for you to watch once the problem is resolved. You will have lifetime access to those recordings.