Wondering how to apply cooperative counter-conditioning concepts to your work with reactive dogs? This special package of presentations from Conference Unleashed 2020 includes three presentations that cover these concepts.
- Eva Bertilsson, Emelie Johnson-Vegh, and Peggy Hogan provide a deeper insight into what start button behaviors are all about. They share their viewpoints on the subject and help you develop procedures that maximize the value of this fascinating communication tool. Presentation: 64min., Q&A: 59min.
- Leslie McDevitt provides the essential introduction to the why and how of her Pattern Games, which are described in her latest book, Control Unleashed 3: Reactive to Relaxed. Whether you're new to the awesome power of the CU Pattern Games or it's time for a refresher, this is vital CU training information. Presentation: 66min., Q&A: 43min.
- Ameera Skandarani & Angie Madden discuss techniques from Leslie's latest book, Control Unleashed 3: Reactive to Relaxed, that are designed to give the dog control over their behavior modification. The focus is on Requested Approach Training (RAT), for dogs who are anxious about being approached, and Voluntary Sharing, for dogs with trouble sharing food or taking turns. Presentation: 38min., Q&A: 44min.
What's included with your purchase?
- Over 5 hours of content: 3 presentations, 3 Q&A sessions
- Access on mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.