Well known in both behavior and sport circles in the dog world, Control Unleashed® has made the leap to bewitch equines as well. This special package of presentations from Conference Unleashed 2020 and Conference Unleashed 2021 includes five presentations that demonstrate how to apply CU concepts to horses.
- Eva Bertilsson, Emelie Johnson-Vegh, and Peggy Hogan provide a deeper insight into what start button behaviors are all about. They share their viewpoints on the subject and help you develop procedures that maximize the value of this fascinating communication tool. Peggy show specific examples with horses. Presentation: 64min., Q&A: 59min.
- Leslie McDevitt provides the essential introduction to the why and how of her Pattern Games, which are described in her latest book, Control Unleashed 3: Reactive to Relaxed. Whether you're new to the awesome power of the CU Pattern Games or it's time for a refresher, this is vital CU training information. Presentation: 66min., Q&A: 43min.
- Jen Digate, MaryKay Hasseman, and Leslie McDevitt show you how and when to use the different CU Pattern Games with your horse. They will leave you with an understanding of each game as it applies to horses, horse appropriate modifications, and criteria for which game to choose to support your horse/create motivation, as well as a rough progression. Presentation: 84min., Q&A: 29min.
- MaryKay Hasseman explains how to choose the best CU games for riding with cutting-edge details. Set the right games in motion to ride and experience the magic of a horse that listens. Presentation: 53min., Q&A: 32min.
- Jen Digate demonstrates how to use CU pattern games within the context of your ride or groundwork session to keep your horse focused, relaxed, and engaged. Learn what games to use when and how to move easily between your skill/discipline and helping your horse regulate emotionally. Presentation: 67min., Q&A: 21min.
What's included with your purchase?
- Over 8.75 hours of content: 5 presentations, 5 Q&A sessions
- Access on mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.