The self-closing harness that's light as a feather!
Many dog harnesses are far too heavy in relation to the dog’s body weight. So Curli, a Swiss company, set out to design a super lightweight harness for small dogs. Made out of breathable and stretchable Air Mesh fabric, this harness is extremely comfortable for your dog. In addition, it has two magnetic D-rings which stay together so that you can easily attach or remove the leash with just one hand.
- 3D Comfort Fit for perfect adaptation to the dog’s anatomy
- Step-in harness, quick and easy to put on
- Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener
- Crossed webbing straps for optimal tension distribution and protection against neck injuries
- 360° reflective piping and 2 reflective stripes on the neck for extra safety in low light conditions
- Free DogFinder ID to help find your dog in case he gets lost
What size harness does your dog need? Click on the Sizing tab above for instructions on how to measure your dog and choose the appropriate size.
How to Measure Your Dog: Using a flexible measuring tape, take 2 measurements and then select one of the sizes below based on those measurements:
- Circumference of the top of the dog's shoulders measured from the withers to the top of the chest.
- Circumference of the dog's chest measured from his withers to a point about 2" behind his front legs.
||1 - Shoulder
||2 - Chest
||9.44" to 11.02"
||11.02" to 12.59"
||11.02" to 11.81"
||12.59" to 14.17"
||11.81" to 12.59"
||14.17" to 17.32"
||12.59" to 13.38"
||17.32" to 18.89"
||13.38" to 16.53"
||18.89" to 21.25"
I bought three harnesses based on the measurements of my dogs and the size chart, all are too small. But otherwise, GREAT harnesses
Was this review helpful to you?