Just like humans, dogs often lose muscle mass as they age and also after injuries and surgery. Myos Canine Muscle Formula is a groundbreaking supplement derived from fertilized egg yolks using a patented process that maintains the powerful and vital nutrients, and converts them into powder form, called Fortetropin. This proprietary advanced nutrition product has been proven in multiple veterinary clinical studies to build muscle and reduce muscle loss due to aging or injury.
Clinically Proven: Research at Kansas State University has proven that Fortetropin minimizes muscle loss while improving recovery after dogs undergo common orthopedic surgical procedures. Countless positive testimonials as well as scientific research show that Myos Canine Muscle Formula works, especially in building muscle and minimizing muscle atrophy.
Scientifically Proven: Scientific research has proven that Fortetropin up-regulates the muscle building pathway and down-regulates the muscle destruction pathway which result in more lean muscle. Clinical research has shown that Fortetropin promotes muscle growth and development.
Veterinarian Recommended: Veterinarians reported that older dogs engaged in more physical activity after consuming Fortetropin and resumed certain activities that were thought to have stopped because of age.
100% Safe. Not only is Myos safe for your dog, but it's safe for you too. We wouldn’t feed our dogs something that we wouldn’t be willing to eat ourselves. Only one active ingredient and zero inactive ingredients!
Worth Every Penny (Or Your Money Back): All Myos canine products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Just contact Myos directly if for any reason you're not happy with your purchase.
Myos Canine Muscle Formula is an ideal supplement if your dog is experiencing muscle loss and you want to improve his movement and his daily life, or aid your dog's recovery from an injury or surgery.
Made in the USA.
Packaging: 12.7 oz. (360g) canister contains 120 scoops.
- 100 dogs participated in a clinical study at Kansas State University to determine the impact of Fortetropin® on recovery following surgery to repair torn ligaments in their limbs.
- 50 dogs received Fortetropin on a daily basis for 12 weeks.
- 50 dogs received a placebo on a daily basis for 12 weeks.
- Following surgery, the operated limb needs to be immobilized for several weeks and this typically leads to significant muscle loss.
Eight weeks after surgery, dogs that received Fortetropin experienced:
- Minimal loss in thigh circumference compared to the placebo group which experienced a significant decrease in thigh circumference.
- Improved weight-bearing capacity on the operated limb.
- Minimal change in myostatin levels while dogs in the placebo group experienced an increase in myostatin levels of ~10%. Myostatin is a protein that “puts the brakes” on the growth and development of muscle tissue.
A new research study that will examine the impact of Fortetropin on the quality of life and activity levels in geriatric dogs has recently been initiated.