Pet Relief CBD-infused Hemp Oil Soft Chew Edibites are like a "superfood smoothie" for your dog. They are intended to be used as a daily supplement for a generally healthy dog, a dog with a low level of anxiety, or a dog with the beginning stages of arthritis.
Soft Chew Edibites are made with Pet Releaf's full spectrum hemp oil which is extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp (the entire plant, including seeds) using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. Pet Releaf controls their entire manufacturing process, from seed to sale.
The Regular Soft Chew Edibites are for small and medium dogs.
- Each Regular Soft Chew Edibite contains 40 mg of full spectrum hemp extract, 2 mg being active CBD.
- Each bag of Regular Edibites contains 1200 mg of full spectrum hemp extract, 60 mg being active CBD.
- Approximately 30-33 Edibites per bag.
- Soft Chew Edibites contain NO wheat, corn, dairy, or soy.
Made in the USA.
Note: If you live in Canada, please be aware that the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will confiscate packages containing CBD products. Customs regulations vary widely from country to country and we have no way of knowing the specific laws of each country. You need to check your country's regulations on CBD supplements before ordering this type of product.
Why is Pet Releaf Hemp Oil better than the others?
Pet Releaf is the only company that controls the entire process from seed to sale.
- The oil is extracted from Pet Releaf's proprietary organic hemp strain, PR-33, which was chosen specifically for companion animals to ensure they receive the most beneficial amount of terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids, and which is grown at the largest USDA-certified hemp farm in the USA.
- The oil is derived from the whole hemp plant, both the stalk and the seeds (full spectrum), so it is a complete protein containing all 20 amino acids (including the 9 essential amino acids), significant amounts of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) in the 1:4 ratio recommended by major health organizations as the magic ratio for healthy benefits, the Super Omegas (Stearidonic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid), anti-oxidants, B vitamins, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and many other important minerals.
- The oil is extracted using only solvent-free, supercritical CO2 methods.
- The oil has an undetectable level of THC at 0.1%, making it well below the national legal limit of 0.3%.
- The oil is independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency to ensure you are getting what you pay for, and to prove that no toxic solvents or chemicals were used in the extraction process. Results are available on the Pet Releaf website for complete transparency.
- Nothing is added to the oil except organic coconut oil which is necessary to create the proper consistency; by itself, CBD hemp oil has a consistency similar to molasses and is too thick to administer as drops.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis and hemp plants that has many medicinal properties, and has shown positive results in helping treat everything from pain and inflammation to anxiety and stress, both in humans and animals. While cannabis also contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties, hemp contains extremely low concentrations of THC (the legal limit is 0.3%). By extracting CBD oil from hemp, your dog can get the beneficial CBD compound without the THC. Your dog will not get "high" from these CBD products.
How does CBD interact with the body?
CBD interacts with the body via the endocannabinoid system, or ECS. The ECS is found in all mammals, and is involved in managing a variety of biological processes including digestion, metabolism, relaxation, sleep, immune response, inflammation, and even the cognitive and memory functions. The ECS is controlled by two types of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). These receptors interact with the cannabinoids naturally produced by the brain (endocannabinoids); however, they can also interact with plant-derived cannabinoids like CBD, which can create a variety of positive responses throughout the body.
What do people use CBD oil for?
- Reducing anxiety, phobias, and stress
- Managing pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Controlling seizures
- Controlling nausea, vomiting, and digestive problems
- Stimulating appetite
- Alleviating skin problems and allergy symptoms
- Helping dogs that are anxious or easily distracted in training to relax and focus
- Promoting overall health and well-being
Active Ingredients: Organic full spectrum hemp extract including naturally occuring CBD
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Stone Ground Pea Flour, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Potato Powder, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Apple Powder, Honey, Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Lecithin, Cultured Dextrose.
|Dog's Weight||Regular Soft Chew Edibites|
|Up to 30 lbs.||1-2 per day or as needed|
|31 - 60 lbs.||2-3 per day or as needed|
|61 - 90 lbs.||4-5 per day or as needed|