Note: This product was formerly labeled as Liposomes 330. Due to confusion about the full spectrum numbers and how to differentiate them from the active CBD content, Pet Releaf has changed their packaging to display only the active CBD content. There have been no changes in potency, but the product now contains Pollock oil rather than Salmon oil.
Pet Releaf Liposome Hemp Oils are made using an innovative technology that allows CBD hemp oil to be administered directly on your dog's food without losing its efficacy. Beyond convenient administration, it is 3x more bioavailable than Pet Releaf's standard CBD hemp oils when administered on food, giving you 3x more usage out of a single bottle. It is intended for those dogs that need a higher potency product and require the use of food to take supplements.
Pet Releaf Liposomes Hemp Oil 100 is a full spectrum hemp oil extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp (the entire plant, including seeds) using a supercritical CO2 extraction method. The hemp oil is mixed with sustainably sourced Wild Alaskan Red Pollock Oil.
Pet Releaf Liposomes Hemp Oil 100 is recommended for small to medium size dogs.
- Each bottle contains 100 mg of of active CBD.
- Each dropper contains 3.3 mg of active CBD.
- Approximately 30 full droppers per bottle.
- Usage is dependent on weight and condition CBD is being used for. Select Ingredients & How to Use to see how long you can expect a bottle to last.
CBD has no negative side effects, nor known toxicity level.
Made in the USA and independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency.
Note: If you live in Canada, please be aware that the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will confiscate packages containing CBD products. Customs regulations vary widely from country to country and we have no way of knowing the specific laws of each country. You need to check your country's regulations on CBD supplements before ordering this type of product.
Which Pet Releaf product should you choose?
To choose the best and most economical Pet Releaf product for your dog, you should consider your dog's weight. The higher the potency, the less oil you have to give daily, making higher potency options more suitable for medium to large dogs.
If your dog will not take supplements unless you put them in his food or a treat, then the Pet Releaf Liposomes are a better option than the regular CBD hemp oils because they can be administered directly on meals without losing efficacy. If your dog will take supplements without food and you don't mind administering them outside of meal times, then the regular Pet Releaf hemp oils are more cost effective.
Why is Pet Releaf Hemp Oil better than the others?
Pet Releaf is the only company that controls the entire process from seed to sale.
- The oil is extracted from Pet Releaf's proprietary organic hemp strain, PR-33, which was chosen specifically for companion animals to ensure they receive the most beneficial amount of terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids, and which is grown at the largest USDA-certified hemp farm in the USA.
- The oil is derived from the whole hemp plant, both the stalk and the seeds (full spectrum), so it is a complete protein containing all 20 amino acids (including the 9 essential amino acids), significant amounts of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) in the 1:4 ratio recommended by major health organizations as the magic ratio for healthy benefits, the Super Omegas (Stearidonic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid), anti-oxidants, B vitamins, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and many other important minerals.
- The oil is extracted using only solvent-free, supercritical CO2 methods.
- The oil has an undetectable level of THC at 0.1%, making it well below the national legal limit of 0.3%.
- The oil is independently tested in a third-party lab for guaranteed potency to ensure you are getting what you pay for, and to prove that no toxic solvents or chemicals were used in the extraction process. Results are available on the Pet Releaf website for complete transparency.
- Nothing is added to the oil except organic coconut oil which is necessary to create the proper consistency; by itself, CBD hemp oil has a consistency similar to molasses and is too thick to administer as drops.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis and hemp plants that has many medicinal properties, and has shown positive results in helping treat everything from pain and inflammation to anxiety and stress, both in humans and animals. While cannabis also contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties, hemp contains extremely low concentrations of THC (the legal limit is 0.3%). By extracting CBD oil from hemp, your dog can get the beneficial CBD compound without the THC. Your dog will not get "high" from these CBD products.
How does CBD interact with the body?
CBD interacts with the body via the endocannabinoid system, or ECS. The ECS is found in all mammals, and is involved in managing a variety of biological processes including digestion, metabolism, relaxation, sleep, immune response, inflammation, and even the cognitive and memory functions. The ECS is controlled by two types of cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). These receptors interact with the cannabinoids naturally produced by the brain (endocannabinoids); however, they can also interact with plant-derived cannabinoids like CBD, which can create a variety of positive responses throughout the body.
What do people use CBD oil for?
- Reducing anxiety, phobias, and stress
- Managing pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Controlling seizures
- Controlling nausea, vomiting, and digestive problems
- Stimulating appetite
- Alleviating skin problems and allergy symptoms
- Helping dogs that are anxious or easily distracted in training to relax and focus
- Promoting overall health and well-being
Active Ingredients: Organic full spectrum cannabinoids including naturally occuring CBD
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Sustainably Sourced Wild Alaskan Red Pollock Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Gum, Potassium Sorbate.
- Use twice daily, adjusting amount as needed. Dosage is dependent on dog's weight and condition CBD is being used for. Always start at the recommended usage and increase the dosage until you see the desired results for your dog.
- Split the daily dosage between the AM/PM and administer at mealtimes by placing on the dog's food.
|Liosomes Oil 330
|1 - 25 lbs.||0.5 dropper (bottle will last 60 days)|
|26 - 50 lbs.||0.75 dropper (bottle will last 45 days)|
|51 - 75 lbs.||1 dropper (bottle will last 30 days)|
|76 - 100 lbs.||1.25 droppers (bottle will last 24 days)|