Some of the Clean Run Learning Center's growing cohort of excellent instructors have offered stand-alone lessons or activities from their courses to share with you. These include:
- Work Out Your Pup with Jasey Day
- Foundation Table Training with Tammy Moody
- Distance Work with Amanda Nelson & Brenna Fender
- Backyard Dogs Live with Dudley Shumate
- Get Fit with Jaka Capuder
- Warm Up and Cool Down with Carolyn McIntyre
- Explore Canine Parkour with Kristine Hammar
- Training Solutions for Weave Pole Problems with Rachel Sanders
- DIY Obstacle Construction Plans
How do I access the course?
There is no charge for this online course, but you will have to complete the checkout process and pay for any other items you order. After you finish checking out, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Just click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.