Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
This PVC training tire jump is lightweight (the entire unit weighs only 25 lbs.) so that it's easy to move around your training space. The PVC frame breaks down into 8 pieces for portability and easy storage. The top cross bar is made from aluminum pipe for strength so that it doesn't sag in the middle.
A hook plus wire and eyebolt system allows you to easily raise and lower the tire, and measurements are indicated at each eyebolt. One person can quickly change the height of the tire without assistance.
The tire for this jump is available in two sizes:
- 20" for USDAA only (smallest allowable diameter)
- 24" for AKC, ASCA, or USDAA
In addition, you can order the jump with a standard tire or a breakaway tire.
Breakaway Tire Option
The breakaway tire is made from 4" color drainage pipe; the only tape on the tire is the white areas that divide the quadrants of color. The breakaway tire is available in 3 color styles:
- 1 color with white quadrant dividers like the orange tire photo
- 2 colors half & half with white quadrant dividers like the yellow and green tire photo
- 2 colors alternating with white quadrant dividers like the red and blue tire photo
Standard Tire Option
The standard tire is also made of 4" color drainage pipe, but it is available ONLY in a solid color with white tape dividing the quadrants.
If you select a standard tire and specify a second color, we will ignore it. We can only use the main color you selected.