Clean Run is committed to safeguarding your privacy and security. We do NOT sell, rent, or trade customer mailing lists or identifiable customer information. We may sometimes share aggregate, anonymous data (such as demographic information) for promotional purposes.
We may also release personal information in accordance with any applicable laws, judicial orders or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Clean Run, its users or others. Any information received by Clean Run may be subsequently assigned in connection with any transfer of substantially all of its assets to a third party.
- Statistical Information & Analytics: When you visit one of our Sites, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites, search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products, and the fact that you opened one of our emails. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors' shopping behavior.
- Social Media Features: Our Sites include social media features, such as the Pinterest "Pin it" button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- Information You Provide Us: Any information volunteered by you, such as survey information posts to our Facebook page, and/or website registrations and other data uploaded from your system to our Sites may be used for internal purposes or to improve the operation or content of the site.
- User Accounts: Customers that create a user account on the site and indicate that they would like to be on our mailing list may receive periodic mailings or email messages from us with information on new Clean Run products and services or special offers. Clean Run does not engage in telephone solicitation.
If You Do Not Want to Receive New Product and Sale Emails
- If you have a user account set up in the store and you do not want to receive email notices about new products or sales, select My Account from the home page and sign into your user account. Under Log In Information there is a setting called Subscribe. Click the Edit button to the right of it. This switches the email subscription setting to No.
- You can also unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive.