How Shipping Rates Are Calculated
- We charge the actual cost of shipping based on the total weight of your order, the size of the box, and the number of boxes required.
- We do not add handling fees.
- Our shopping cart will display the rates for the shipping methods available for your order and ask you to choose one.
- In some cases, only one shipping method is available and that will be the only choice given.
- Shipping rates are listed by service provider (USPS and UPS), not in order of cost. So the first method displayed is not necessarily the least expensive option.
Shipping Tip: In many cases, it costs the same to ship a 2 lb. package via USPS Priority Mail as it does to ship a 1/4 lb. package—this means that it costs the same amount to ship a clicker as it does a pound of treats. When we are shipping all the way across the country, there is only a $2 or $3 difference between shipping a 1/4 lb. package and a 2 lb. package. Therefore, it is more cost effective to purchase several items that you need rather than one small item. So get the most for your shipping dollars. Although UPS does not have the same sort of base rate, the same concept holds true. UPS rates for large packages are very good, but they are not competitive for smaller packages (that is, under 2 lbs.). So, again, it's more cost effective to purchase several items you need at once.
When Will I Get My Stuff?
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- If you select UPS 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day shipping, your order will ship on the next business day, not on the day that you place the order.
- All other orders are subject to a 2-business day processing time, not including the day that you place your order. Order processing time is not guaranteed, however, and can be 3-4 business days during December and when we are having a sale or other special.
- If you must have your order by a specific date, please contact customer service so we can advise you on the best shipping method to select for your needs.
- Special order items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. The delivery time frame is listed on the product description page.
- If your order includes both Clean Run in-stock items and special order items, you will receive separate packages at different times.
- If we have a problem with your order and we cannot contact you by phone or email, it will delay processing of your order. When you check out, please give us an email address and phone number that work during business hours.
Tracking Your Order
On the day that your order ships, we will send you an email with the carrier's tracking number(s) for your package(s)
- If you chose a UPS shipping method, that email will be addressed from either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and it will include information for tracking your package while it's in transit.
- If you chose USPS Priority Mail, that email will be addressed from USPS@cleanrun.com and it will include information for tracking your package while it's in transit.
Please make sure that any spam-blocking software you are using allows delivery of this email.
What Shipping Methods Are Available in the USA?
For most USA addresses, you can choose either UPS (United Parcel Service) or USPS (US Postal Service). For PO boxes, you must choose a USPS method. Certain items (such as aerosol products or drop ship items) or oversized packages do not allow a choice and the shopping cart will only display one method. Any special shipping information is noted on the product description page.
- UPS Ground: Day-definite delivery typically in 1 to 5 business days based on destination. Package can be tracked in transit.
- UPS SurePost: Final delivery of packages is by the U.S. Postal Service. Delivery is typically 1-2 days more than UPS Ground for your location. Package can be tracked in transit.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Delivery by end of next business day. Package can be tracked in transit.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery by the end of the second business day. Package can be tracked in transit.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Delivery by the end of the third business day. Package can be tracked in transit.
- USPS Priority Mail: Delivery in 1-3 business days based on where the package starts and where it's being sent. Exceptions apply and delivery time is NOT guaranteed by the post office. Package can be tracked while in transit.
- USPS First Class Parcel: Delivery in 2-8 business days based on destination. No tracking available.
- USPS Media Mail: Only available for magazines, DVDs, and books. Delivery in 2-8 business days based on destination. No tracking available.
UPS Delivery Times Map
The map below shows the number business days a package will be in transit when shipped from our warehouse via UPS:
USPS Priority Mail Delivery Times Map
The map below shows the number business days a package will be in transit when shipped from our warehouse via USPS Priority Mail:
- Pressurized containers (such as aerosol sprays) can only be shipped by UPS Ground. They are prohibited by USPS.
- Some large and heavy items can only be shipped by UPS.
- Items that must be shipped using a particular method are noted on the product information page.
If you placed multiple orders on the same day and you would like to combine them to save on shipping costs, please contact us immediately. If your orders have not been processed yet, we will combine them for you. If order processing has started, we will do our best to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee it.
If you are an international customer and place separate orders during the day in an attempt to save on duties and taxes, we must combine those orders and ship them as one order with a combined value.
If you live in the South Hadley, Massachusetts area or will be passing through, you can pick up your order at our warehouse. The only items that are not available for in-store pickup are special order items that ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Choose In-Store Pickup during checkout as your shipping option. (Note: If you have added a special order ship item to your cart, the In-Store Pickup option will not appear. Remove the special order item from the cart so you can continue to check out and select In-Store Pickup for the rest of the items you want to order.)
- The shipping charge will be deducted from your order, but the store will automatically add Massachusetts sales tax (6.25%) to all taxable items (clothing and footwear are excluded).
- In the Comments box displayed during checkout, please let us know when you expect to pick up the order.
- If someone other than you will be coming to pick up the order, please also enter that information in the Comments box.
- Your order will be ready for pick up within 2 business days. If you need it the same day or sooner, please call customer service.
- Visit the store at 17 Industrial Dr., South Hadley, MA, to pick up your order. Store hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- You will need to have a valid photo ID along with the order number or a copy of your order confirmation.
When Clean Run employees are attending an agility event or we are taking the booth to an event, we publish that information on our Facebook page. You may place an order and pick it up from us at that event. The only items that are not available for show pickup are drop ship items that ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Choose Show Pickup during checkout as your shipping option. (Note: If you have added a special order item to your cart, the In-Store Pickup option will not appear. Remove the special order item from the cart so you can continue to check out and select In-Store Pickup for the rest of the items you want to order.)
- The shipping charge will be deducted from your order.
- Enter the name of the show or location in the Comments box during checkout.
- Your order will be ready for pick up at the event.