Gifts & Gift Certificates
Can I Send My Order As a Gift?
- Just put the items you want to purchase in the shopping cart.
- When you check out enter your name and address as the billing information and then enter the gift recipient's name and address as the shipping information.
- There is a place on the order form to enter a gift message so we can include a gift card with your order.
- We will not include a packing slip with prices in the box, but most packages come with our logo on the outside of the box so keep that in mind in case you're planning a surprise.
Do You Sell Gift Certificates?
Yes. If you're not sure what to give, a Clean Run gift certificate will please the most demanding agility enthusiast or dog lover in your life. And, gift certificates delivered via email can be used immediately!
- Gift certificates can be ordered in $5 increments up to $250. If you want to purchase one for a higher amount, please contact customer service.
- We can send a physical gift certificate to the recipient via USPS Mail, email you a gift certificate in PDF format for you to print and present in person, or email the recipient with the gift certificate information.
- You can order multiple gift certificates with different delivery addresses in the same order.
- If you choose to have us email a gift certificate, you must pay with a credit card or PayPal when you check out; you cannot use the Pay Later option to purchase electronic gift certificates.
- Clean Run gift certificates never expire!
How Do I Redeem a Gift Certificate?
- When you are done shopping and go to checkout, there is a space on the order form for entering your gift certificate number. If you have more than one gift certificate, enter each number separated by commas in the appropriate box on the order form—do not use any spaces. The amount of the gift certificate(s) will be deducted from your order total.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, so any unused balance will remain available for you to use in the future. Just enter the same gift certificate number when you choose to use the balance.
- If your order total exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you will need to provide credit card information or select the Pay Offline Later option and pay the balance by phone or check. If you have a balance due on the order and you choose to pay offline, your order cannot be processed until payment is received.
- Note: If you used multiple gift certificates to pay for your order and you didn't spend the full combined amount of the certificates, then the unused balance will be associated with the last gift certificate number that you entered. You can use that gift certificate number on your next order.