Always the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life! Clean Run gift certificates can be used to purchase products from our website or they can be used in our walk-in store. And, unlike many other store gift certificates, ours don't have an expiration date.
When you select this option from our store, Clean Run will email you a gift certificate in PDF format that you can print on your own computer. You must have Acrobat Reader installed to read this file. If you do not, select this link to download the latest version of Acrobat now.
- For/From Personalization: If you do not yet know how you want the gift certificate personalized, you can leave the "for" and "from" options blank. We will email the certificate without that information filled in and you can write it in later.
- Message: You may specify a personalized message to include on the certificate. If you leave this blank, no message will be included.
- Email Address (required): You must provide your email address. The PDF file will be emailed to you as a file attachment from the return address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using a spam filter, please make sure that this address is identified as a safe sender. We will not use this email address for any other purpose but to send the gift certificate.
- Quantity: If you want to order more than one gift certificate for the same amount and with the same for/from information and gift message that you have specified (if any), you can change the quantity from 1 to the desired number of certificates. You will get a separate PDF file with a unique code for each gift certificate you order.
An * (asterisk) in the form on the right indicates required information.
Important: You must use a credit card online or PayPal to purchase print-your-own certificates. You cannot use the pay later feature to purchase this type of gift certificate.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- If your order total exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you will need to provide credit card information online or select the Pay Offline Later option and pay the balance by phone or mail. If you have a balance due on the order and you choose to pay offline, your order will not be processed until payment is received.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Clean Run will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed through the Clean Run website.
- Clean Run may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.