How Can I Order?
- Place your order online.
- Place your order over the phone.
- Send a fax.
- Email your order.
How Can I Pay?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure your billing address matches the billing address for your payment method to avoid delays in processing.
- If you do not want to use your credit card online, you can select the Pay Offline Later option. Once you complete the order, call us with the order number and payment information, send a check, or fax payment information.
Will I Be Charged Sales Tax?
We are located in Massachusetts and must charge sales tax for any orders shipping to a Massachusetts address.
Can I Make Changes to My Order?
We can make the following changes to an order as long, as your order has not been processed yet. Orders are generally processed by 9 a.m. on the next business day, but please note that it can be earlier during very busy times. To make a change, contact customer service as quickly as possible.
- Adding to Your Order: We can add an item to your order, but please be aware that additional shipping charges may apply, depending on the weight of the item you are adding.
- Combining Two Orders: We can combine the orders and ship them together. The amount charged to your credit card will reflect the savings on shipping.
- Changing the Shipping Address: We can change the shipping address.
- Cancelling an Order: We can cancel your order.