Karen Holik is back with more Ninja Weaves!
In this video filmed during a live seminar, Karen coaches handlers and their dogs through training skills, drills, and homework to address some of the most common weave pole performance problems.
Topics covered include
- Dog popping out of the weaves when the handler attempts a blind and/or front cross
- Dog entering at the incorrect pole, especially from challenging entries, including the 90-degree approach for on-side entry
- Distractions and handler distance from the weave poles
The dog's footwork in the weave poles is also addressed.
What is included with your registration?
- A 1 hour, 40 minute video
- Access to all course materials on both mobile devices and your computer
- Downloadable content for off-line access when you're out training
- Keep what you buy—No expiring content; after the course ends, you won't be able to ask questions, but the content is still available to you
Understanding of Karen's Ninja Weave program.
How do I access my Learning Center purchase?
After you complete your purchase using your credit card or PayPal, you will receive 2 email confirmations: the first is a receipt acknowledging that your order has been received and the second email contains the link for your Clean Run Learning Center program. Click on the link in the email to complete enrollment. If you already have a Learning Center account, then you will go directly to your educational program. If you do not, then you will enter your email address and a password to use for this Learning Center program and any future ones your purchase. Please be aware that this is a separate account you are establishing on https://cleanrunonline.com/home and it is not the same as your Clean Run website account (although you can use the same email and password for both accounts).
If you have a Clean Run website account, then you can also access your program at anytime by signing in at cleanrun.com and selecting Classes/Webinars from the My Account menu.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for on-demand/self-study courses, on-demand lessons, or webinars.
We suggest that you read the information provided carefully before making your purchase. If you have any questions about whether the content is right for you, please email us.