Clip and Go Agility Tunnel Mover
Please 2 weeks for delivery.
Agility tunnels are a big investment. The Clip and Go Agility Tunnel Mover is designed not only to make it easier to move your tunnel around, but to help you avoid damaging your tunnel while moving and storing it. You can store your tunnel on the Tunnel Mover in between uses. And, if you train outdoors, keeping your tunnel off the ground is good for both your tunnel and the grass!
- Allows one person to safely and easily move and store a tunnel
- Holds one or two tunnels depending on how the tunnels stack
- 7" lawnmower wheels so it rolls easily on all surfaces, including dirt and grass
- Allows you to store your tunnel off the ground either vertically or horizontally
- Works with 24" and 26" tunnels
- Made of 1 1/2" furniture-grade PCV pipe and fittings
- Maximum carry weight is 100 lbs.
Important Shipping Note: This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Michigan. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers, and it cannot be shipped outside the contiguous U.S. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run warehouse.
By Marilyn Lindsey from Oak Harbor, WA on Sep 4, 2019
I got this for my 20' heavy duty tunnel and it's everything it claims to be. SO much easier to move my tunnel with this instead of dragging it across the yard - omg. I didn't think I'd care about the storage factor, but I find that I really like that too. Nice and tidy and compact - all I need to do is wheel it where I want it. In fact I like it so much I'm ordering another one today for my 15' tunnel, which is also heavy duty.
Lightweight, yet makes moving heavy tunnels a breeze
By Melinda Carney from Charlotte, NC USA on Sep 2, 2019
This tunnel mover works exactly as advertised. It is lightweight but very sturdy, and the wheels move easily in thick grass and on soft dirt. It makes light work of moving even long and very heavy duty tunnels. Note: assembly does require PVC cement (not included).