Whether you have a dog that is motivated by chasing a lure on a pole and you want to use that to your advantage in training, or you need a way to exercise your dog physically and mentally, the Flirt Pole is the top-of-the-line choice. The Flirt Pole is made in the USA using components tested for durability, strength, and safety while maintaining the goal of keeping the pole as light as possible (the Flirt Pole with the included lure weighs less than 1 lb.).
The Junior size flirt pole has a 24"-long pole section and a 42" cord. It is NOT designed for small dogs, but rather small spaces. It is just as tough and rugged as the Regular size Flirt Pole. Here are some of the other features that make the Flirt Pole V2 the best:
- Uses bungee cord to prevent "whiplash" when the dog catches the lure
- Tough enough to be used with dogs of any size (the owner of the company developed it to use with his two pitbulls)
- Allows you to easily change lures without the use of fasteners that can injure your dog's mouth
- Has a soft, non-slip grip and wrist strap for easy handling
- 1-year No Risk Guarantee from the manufacturer (return it to the manufacturer for any reason within one year of purchasing for a full refund, including shipping costs)
A lure is included with the pole. It is made of durable 100% polyester webbing that is resistant to outdoor elements and machine washable. The lure has a double layer loop at one end, four floppy tassels, 2 heavy-duty squeakers sewn into the tassels, and an overall length of about 12.5 inches.
You can easily attach any toy with a handle to the Flirt Pole in place of the included nylon tug. For example, we attached Bestie's Bunny Squeaker Tug to the pole to interest a dog that doesn't normally place with toys.