After several years of research and testing of multiple prototypes by an engineer, the Clip and Go Dogwalk is here. We have tried out multiple types of dogwalks in the Clean Run training center, and there is no question that this is the Cadillac of dogwalks, and our hands-down favorite! The Clip and Go Dogwalk is not only engineered for excellent performance and handler convenience, it's engineered with your dog's safety in mind. The best dogwalk should provide a solid and stable surface for all dogs, regardless of their size or height. Solid, predictable equipment makes unsure dogs better and confident dogs even faster.
- Planks and bases are all aluminum to reduce weight and maintenance, and to withstand the elements outdoors.
- Side walls of planks are more than 4" deep with aluminum cross bracing underneath for strength and maximum stiffness—even the largest dogs don't bounce!
- No center bracing and no bracing for the up and down ramps is needed.
- Easy to move with just one person, either indoors or outdoors, rolling and spinning on its 5"-diameter locking swivel wheels.
- Planks are easy to put up and down when you're moving the dogwalk just lift up on the end of each plank until you hear the click.
- Up and down ramps are easy to take on and off for storage, if desired
- Dogwalk height is easily adjustable from 30" to 48" in height for training.
- Wet-pour UV-stable rubber surface provides maximum traction and conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, UKI, and USDAA regulations.
- There are no gaps in the rubber for the hinge pins, so there's nowhere that a dog's foot could be caught up.
- Tunnels can be placed anywhere underneath the planks without obstructions that could potentially harm a dog while he's in the tunnel.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
Dogwalk Technical Specifications
- Plank size: 12" wide x 12' long
- Contact zones: 36" and 42" options
- Plank weight: 52 lbs. each
- Base weight: 25 lbs. each
- Wheels: 5" diameter
- Height: Adjustable from 30" to 48"
Choose Clip and Go... Because Safety Matters!
Important Shipping Notes:
- The Clip and Go Dogwalk is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Michigan. The dogwalk planks ship on a pallet via ABF Freight and the bases and hardware ship in a single box via Fedex Ground. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow 14 weeks for delivery for blue or purple dogwalks, and at least 16 weeks for a custom color or a dogwalk without slats.
- If you are having the dogwalk shipped to a residential address, there is an additional charge of $95 because ABF charges more for a residential delivery. There is no extra charge if your dogwalk is shipped to a commercial address or to the ABF Freight terminal nearest you. Commercial addresses are those defined by ABF as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address.
- If you choose the residential or commercial delivery option, please supply us with a daytime phone number so that the freight company can contact you; someone must be present for the scheduled delivery of the pallet. When your dogwalk is shipped, you will be emailed a phone number to call to find out when the dogwalk is scheduled for delivery.
- If you live in Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas, please email Clip and Go directly for a shipping quote to your location.
Purple (RH21) and blue (RH20) are the standard colors available for the dogwalk. If you wish to have your dogwalk rubberized in one of the other colors shown below, there is an additional $100 charge.
We strongly recommend (and many organizations require) that the contact zones be bright yellow and the remainder of the obstacle be a single color that contrasts well with bright yellow. For larger versions of these photos, click here.