Always the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life! Clean Run gift certificates can be used to purchase products from our website or they can be used in our walk-in store. And, unlike many other store gift certificates, ours don't have an expiration date.
When you select this option from our store, Clean Run will send an email to the recipient with the gift certificate information and instructions on how to redeem their gift.
- For/From Personalization: If you leave this blank, we will email just the certificate number and amount.
- Message: You may specify a personalized message (up to 150 characters in length including spaces) for us to include in the email notification. If you leave this blank, no message will be included.
- Email Address (required): You must provide the recipient's email address. This information will be kept private and is only used to deliver the gift certificate notification. If you want the certificate code(s) emailed to you, then specify your email address here.
- Quantity: If you want to order more than one gift certificate for the same amount and with the same for/from information and gift message that you have specified (if any), you can change the quantity from 1 to the desired number of certificates. You will get a separate email with a unique code for each gift certificate you order.
Important: You must use a credit card online or PayPal to purchase email gift certificates. You cannot use the pay later feature to purchase this type of gift certificate.
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- If your order total exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you will need to provide credit card information online or select the Pay Offline Later option and pay the balance by phone or mail. If you have a balance due on the order and you choose to pay offline, your order will not be processed until payment is received.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Clean Run will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed through the Clean Run website.
- Clean Run may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.