Clean Run® magazine is a monthly publication. Each issue of Clean Run is at least 68 pages long and is packed with information on agility training and competition. Clean Run has won three Dog Writers Association of America Award for best special interest dog magazine and has been nominated every year entered. But, if you're not as sure as we are that you'll love it, try our free online sample issue.
For more information on subscriptions and answers to frequently asked questions, go to the Subscription FAQs page.
Each month Clean Run brings a wealth of agility information to your doorstep. The magazine covers everything from
- Training, handling, and problem-solving articles by top agility competitors
- Training exercises for all levels
- Exercises that will fit in your backyard
- Courses and handling analyses
- Nested courses for training
- Discussions of course design by judges
- Interviews with successful agility competitors and trainers
- Class ideas and plans for instructors
- Discussion forum where trainers share ideas for solving training and handling problems
- Building agility equipment
- Changes and news from the various agility organizations
- Performance dog health issues
- Mental preparation for competition
- Puppy training
- Articles and case studies by canine behaviorists
- Agility humor
- Tips for competing in trials
- And lots more!